Tutorial for Beginner

product 1

Tutorial in this blog is more devoted to their novice bloggers, who have always wanted to learn to become a professional blogger.

Blogspot Templates

product 1

Blogspot4beginner also provide free blogger templates that will be very useful for the novice bloggers to get a nice design for his blog.

Blogging Tips

product 1

Simple tips for bloggers to be able to improve the quality of the blog, design, content, and the number of visitors.

Blogging Tips for Beginner Guide | Free Blogger Templates | Free Software Download

Be a Right Blogger

Poets | 1:11 AM | 0 comments

It was almost 3 years I became a blogger, my initial goal of becoming a blogger is to look for money, my first motivation was to use a blogger blog that I have to get money from the internet.

The motivation is too high to get the earnings that led me to do anything to bring traffic to my blog, so sometimes I do things that violate the TOS of blogspot.


Until finally at a time I could no longer earn money from blogs that I have, because the offenses which I do myself. It made ​​me realize, that in life we must follow the rules that have been defined.

Therefore, this is my first post to get started and start blogging activities with different motivations. Blogging is blogging, blogging is to share something with fellow bloggers. If later we can make money from our blogs, think of it as a bonus.

In this article I just would like to invite all bloggers to "BE RIGHT BLOGGER"

ZAGH56F29NFH

Category:

Poets Dj: My name is poets dj . I'm administrator of blogspot4beginner.blogspot.com.This blog dedicated for all blogger in the world .

0 comments